Perivale Bluebell is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Any provided data will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Perivale Bluebell may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25th October 2015.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Your age, heart rate, calories burned, name.
- Your friend details that you supply.
Such information is kept only on a temporary basis and is deleted when not needed.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information for the following reasons:
- To allow your TV app to show the health data for your workout as obtained by your Apple Watch LAbluebellwatch application.
- To allow your friends that you have setup to see your workout data and progress, so that you can have a shared workout experience.
- To understand, optimise, debug, and configure our systems to work properly to provide the service.
- To optionally detect abnormal or unwise use of this service (for example, an excessive heart rate may be detected and terminate your workout session).
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact the support site.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.